Cloud Application Development
Custom web development is one of our most proud service provided to our customer. For small businesses, we have provided many success cases for customers. To get a list of portfolios, please contact us. Our happy customers are happy to recommend us to you. Our customers include small mom papa shop, to large companies marketing departments. We do c++, python, wordpress, and angularjs, reactjs framework.
“Beshton has provided us a couple great web applications to help us improve productivity and track our customer shipping details. We have more happy customers with the web applications. Thanks Beshton for their hard work. They provide affordable, excellent services over the years. “
——- Toshi Matsui . Director of operation. Advancorp.
Cloud-based applications, also known as Cloud apps, is one that uses Cloud-based services. So, whether an app is mobile or web, they probably use some sort of Cloud service. What really differentiates a Cloud app from a native one is the extent to which they use Cloud services.
Increased dependence on the Cloud’s processing power is the result of companies building innovative and creative solutions to all sorts of problems that use technology to do things that were previously impossible. Thanks to the ability to process large amounts of data (Big Data) through third party owned IT infrastructure, companies can perform massive calculations and deliver top services.
Cloud application development offers various benefits for businesses that wish to use technology to solve a problem. Some of the benefits are:
- Improved app performance: as more computations are performed on the server side of an app, users will experience a faster and more reliable service.
- Increased uptime: thanks to the reliability of Cloud services, a Cloud-based application will remain up easier than through your own IT infrastructure.
- Scalability: businesses can hire on-demand the processing power they need, being this very convenient for moments of high computer processing demand.
- Update software easily: through Cloud technologies, it is possible to update an app easily through a massive deployment.
- Security: Cloud services help reduce the risk of physical IT infrastructure failure.
Beshton Software has been helping customer develop cloud applications, we are familiar with AWS, GCP, AZure. We can partner with you on your cloud applications.